1. This Agreement sets forth certain terms and conditions that apply to Customers, but not other Users. In case when customer conflicts any of the terms or conditions that apply to users generally, then we have the authority to suspend or discontinue the services at any time. Also we have access to limit and restrict your account with any feature, database, or content in case of any fraud or other prohibition of law.
2. Our services are only for user's personal use. User shall not permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: modify or create derivatives of any part of the service, use service for timesharing, remove or obscure any proprietary notices on the service. As between the parties, company shall own all title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the service, and any copies or portions thereof.
3. User shall not use the service or any content, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited, shall not access unauthorised services by this agreement.
4. We can suspend your access to the services for abusive practices that degrade the performance of the services for you.
5. User agrees that all content and material delivered via service or made available by HooterApp at the site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. User agrees not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, transmit, publicly display, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content.
6. Hooter shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
7. All the content of the site like images, logos, buttons, icons, design and downloads is under copyright of HooterApp.
8. All the property and software used under HooterApp are properties of HooterApp under copyright laws.
9. You acknowledge that from time to time HooterApp updates services and after such updates changes in the appearance or functionality of the services may occur (including the addition, modification, or removal of functionality, features, or content).
Excluding the addition of wholly new products, HooterApp shall provide, install, configure, implement, support and maintain at its own cost and all updates, upgrades, enhancements, improvements, releases, corrections, bug fixes, patches, and modifications to the Services.
10. User shall be responsible for maintaining any equipment used to connect or access the service, including modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. User shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Service.
11. User must require to register for the first time, here you have to enter a username and generate/ set a password. After registration you become the customer of HooterApp. Then you can add data to your social media accounts of Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
12. If someone post any pornography Content or Banned Content, Then HooterApp and Third Party accounts Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, twitter, Instagram and Pinterest have rights to take an action against him or file a Case under the Government law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless HooterApp, its contractors, and its licensor, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claim and expenses, including attorneys' fees but not limited to out of your violation of this agreement.
For more Information, Please Contact us.